Are you a visionary, optimistic and strategic professional leader? Do you thrive on challenge and enjoy collaborating with like-minded colleagues?
The Trustees of Learn Academies Trust and the Local Governing Body of Blaby Stokes CE Primary School seek a great school leader for this rapidly improving school.
Learn-AT, a charitable education trust in south Leicestershire, has ten schools in the Market Harborough, Blaby and Narborough areas. We are committed to developing an authentic, sustainable partnership where everyone who works with us does so together in fellowship and with one core purpose: learning.
This as an exciting opportunity to lead a vibrant school community.
We can offer:
• Fabulous children
• A rapidly improving school with supportive local governors and parents
• Committed, inspirational, dedicated staff
• A thriving, research-engaged and innovative professional learning community within a thriving and supportive trust
• A strong board of Trustees
• A great place to live: ‘Living in Leicestershire puts medieval market towns, a cosmopolitan city and miles of rolling countryside on your doorstep’ (Zoopla)